This model is like a slalom board or a nascar car, it is made to have great acceleration and good drive to give you confidence during long runs
While designing the 718 we started from the wing we recently developed with Balz Muller for his freestyle windsurf pro model.
We took all the good features of that wind-foil wing and made them available for kiting. The result is a very fast foil that is ideal for those free-riders who want a locked in foil at the top cruising speed.
This model is like a slalom board or a nascar car, it is made to have great acceleration and good drive to give you confidence during long runs.
While testing we found it to be one of the best tow in foils on the market.
Moses Kit 101 – 718 Kite Freerace
- 1x M101 – Carbon Plate Mast 101
- 1x FK647 – Fuselage 647
- 1x W718 – Carbon Front Wing 718
- 1x S421 – Carbon Stabilizer 421mm
- 2x Socket head cap Screw M6x20mm and washers
- 3x Flat Head Screw torx M6x25mm
- 2x Flat Head Screw torx M6x16mm
- Grease, torx, hex tip