The 679 is a wing with a wave oriented DNA that allows you too slow down before starting any maneuvre, then accelerates fast and with a high cruising speed.
A very versatile wing, more oriented to maneuvres with the 483 stabilizer or freeriding when used with the 330 stabilizer.
A free-wave foil with a wide range of speed and the right amount of stability rolling side to side that will give you confidence when carving. Compared to the 633, the 679 has less lift consequently higher lift speed, more drive, wider carve radius and better control higher speed.
Perfect choice for riders who like to surf but want to keep the cruising mode at its best.
Moses Kit 82 – 679 Kite Freeride
- 1x M82 – Carbon Plate Mast
- 1x W679 – Carbon Front Wing 679
- 1x S483 – Carbon Stabilizer 483
- 1x FS710 – Fuselage 710
- 2x Socket Head Cap Screw M6x25 and washers
- 1x Flat Head Screw Torx M6x16
- 1x Flat Head Screw Torx M6x20
- 3x Flat Head Screw Torx M6x25
- Torx, hex tip, grease